Congratulations on signing up for a free copy of my Tricky Orgo practice final exam. You will receive an email shortly with links to download the exam + solutions, and information regarding video solutions.
But… before you go, did I mention the exams were tricky? Take a few moments to brush up on basics.
Browse my tutorial videos below, and perhaps download a cheat sheet or two (bottom of page) to help you out.
- Forgot your gen-chem basics? See the Intro to Orgo series
- Beginner orgo basics? See the Orgo Basics series
- Struggling with naming? See the Nomenclature series
- The why and how of reactions? See Orgo Acids and Bases
- Working with molecules? See Newman Projections
- Stereochemistry giving you nightmares? See Chirality Series
- Starting on reactions? See Alkene Reactions
- Substitution-Eliminations: See the SN1 SN2 E1 E2 series
- Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution: See the EAS series
- Working in Diels Alder reactions? See the DA series
- What about those pesky Fischer Projections? See the MCAT Fischer series
- Spectroscopy? See the NMR Series