Are you struggling with Organic Chemistry or your science content as you prepare for the MCAT? Are you looking for someone to help break down the material to make it easy to understand? Perhaps you are simply looking for someone to help you work through homework questions and study material to ensure that you are approaching the problems correctly and to help you move along when you get stuck. If that's the case then I will be happy to work with you and help you succeed in your science coursework.
My online sessions are conducted just like my in-person sessions, using a tablet PC in conjunction with a screen sharing program. My program can be accessed from any computer, laptop, ipad or tablet that has a decent internet connection. This allows you to attend a tutoring session from your local cafe or library. You can even attend in your bed, in your PJs, without battling transit or traffic, or ever leaving the comfort of your home or dorm room.
Working on a tablet allows you to view my screen as we work through problems and I draw out solutions in real time and full color. I will challenge you throughout the session, asking for input and testing you on concepts. You will be surprised how much you learn in every session.
And you won't even have the distraction of taking notes! I will email you a .PDF copy of the session notes for future study reference.
- Test Prep: MCAT (I've also helped many students prepare for the GAMSAT, DAT, and other similar entrance exams)
- College Level: Organic Chemistry
Hours And Rates:
I charge $199/hour for regular tutoring hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm Eastern time.
I also offer LIMITED night/weekend sessions at $249/hour.
Policy and Procedure for Scheduling an Online Session
- You will need a webcam and microphone or headset.
- Submit your preferred day/time using the form below . The more hours you suggest, the more likely I will have that slot available.
- Payment via PayPal is required PRIOR to your session (your time-slot will NOT be held prior to payment. I apologize for this but I will not block another student from scheduling for a ‘maybe’)
- Cancellation Policy I require 48 hours notice to cancel a session for a full refund or 50% for shorter notice.
Scheduling Note: Afternoon hours (3pm – 6pm EST) tend to fill up really fast, if this is your only available time I suggest trying to schedule 1-2 weeks in advance. Morning hours are more likely to be available and can sometimes be scheduled with just a few days notice.
Exam time fills up FAST in Late November/early December, and May. Please try to book your pre-final appointments a full 2 weeks in advance to ensure you get your desired day/time.
Book a tutoring session or package here: leah4sci.com/session