This guide is still a work in progress. Instead of waiting to complete it ALL, I've decided to publish every chapter as it is completed! (currently on Step 5 – Making the Most of Your MCAT Study Time)
If you don't see the email within 5 minutes…
- Wait a few minutes in case there’s a delay
- Check spam/junk folders
- Sign up again on this page (perhaps your registration didn’t complete the first time)
- If you’ve signed up twice and still hear nothing please contact me ASAP.
So that you don't have to wait, well, just a few minutes till the email arrives. But why rush, it'll be waiting for you in your inbox.
Where do you stand with your MCAT prep?
Just Starting out? Read these:
- Building Endurance for the 7.5 hour exam
- The Pomodoro technique
- MCAT Resources – The best of the best as voted by fellow premeds
- Reading too slowly? Need help in CARS? Implement the Newspaper Strategy
- Forgetting what you studied in the past? Long Term MCAT Memorization
- Should I retake my MCAT? If so, when?
Most importantly, stay motivated!
You are NOT on this journey by yourself, as isolating as it can feel!
Read interviews and wisdom passed from past MCAT testers here!