You're all set! You'll get an email in the next few minutes explaining how to use the Ultimate MCAT Prep Guide along with a link to download the FREE companion workbook!
This guide is still a work in progress. Instead of waiting to complete it ALL, I've decided to publish every chapter as it is completed! (currently on Step 5 – Making the Most of Your MCAT Study Time)
If you don't see the email within 5 minutes…
- Wait a few minutes in case there’s a delay
- Check spam/junk folders
- Sign up again on this page (perhaps your registration didn’t complete the first time)
- If you’ve signed up twice and still hear nothing please contact me ASAP.
While you wait…
since it may take a few minutes to arrive in your inbox – and hey, it'll wait for you.
Where are you stand with your MCAT prep?
Just Starting out?
- Learn how to Build Endurance for the 7.5 hour exam
- Improve Focus with this Study Technique
- MCAT Resources – The best of the best as voted by fellow premeds
Deep in the Grind? These are for you:
- Reading too slowly? Need help in CARS? Implement the Newspaper Strategy
- Forgetting what you studied in the past? Long Term MCAT Memorization
- Should I retake my MCAT? If so, when?
Most importantly, stay motivated!
You are NOT on this journey by yourself, as isolating as it can feel!
Read interviews and wisdom passed from past MCAT testers here!