Taking the MCAT in 2019?
The dates are finally out though registration doesn't open until late October.
What you're looking at here:
This year is slightly different in that the US and Canadian schedules are not the same.
The MCAT is typically offered a number of times in January for the ‘winter schedule'. Then the regular testing cycle runs March through September.
After you take the MCAT it takes about 30 days to get your scores. Keep this in mind when you're planning your overall calendar from test date to working on and submitting your applications.
Not sure how to prepare or even get started?
I cover everything you need for MCAT prep in my free Ultimate Guide to MCAT Prep
For more personal help see the following:
– Creating a custom study schedule and long term plan: Schedule an MCAT Strategy Session
– Startegy + content + accountability + guidance every step of the way: MCAT Study Hall
– one on one private MCAT tutoring
Strategy, Skills, and Useful Study Techniques
- Overall: The Ultimate MCAT Prep Guide
- Mental Prep:
- Study Strategies:
- Newspaper strategy for improving in CARS
- Audio Study Strategy for maximizing time spent driving/chores…
- Flashcard Strategy for utilizing them the RIGHT way
- Studying the bathroom because hey, you're there every day anyway
- Active Writing for concept and equation memorization
- Note-Taking Strategy for fast-paced effective studying
- 3 Steps to Raising Your MCAT Scores With Full Length Practice Tests
- 5 Steps to Mastering MCAT Sciences